CHG-MERIDIAN's transparent and open communication culture is also reflected in our PR and media activities. Our media relations work is compliant with the communication code of the German PR Council (DRPR).
When we talk about digital transformation today, we mean groundbreaking strategies, radically new business models and disruptive use cases. However one fact is often lost in the wake of this upheaval, namely that digital transformation also requires a digital infrastructure within companies. This white paper explains why common delivery models for IT infrastructure fail to provide the agility that companies require.
CHG-MERIDIAN are among world leading companies including the likes of Apple, Coca Cola & Unilever in driving the shift from a linear economy to a circular economy. Circular economy aims to reduce the negative impacts of a linear economy whilst providing not only economic and business opportunities but also improve the environmental landscape of our planet. Read all about the econological remarketing proces of CHG-MERIDIAN in this whitepaper.
Containing and reducing the persistently high health costs is currently the biggest challenge facing U.S. health care providers and other industry stakeholders. Although spending growth slowed during the recession and has remained slower than historical averages, demographic and economic factors that are the root cause of this situation are forecast to remain unchanged for the foreseeable future.
Driven primarily by new mandates and legislation, there exists a wide variety of additional drivers affecting healthcare costs that are difficult to control, requiring aggressive and creative solutions by hospital management.
Electronic shelf labels (ESLs) are a new but mature technology for the retail trade that offer significant benefits and great growth potential. Given the changing competitive structures in online and traditional bricks and mortar retail, and the transparency that today’s consumers enjoy, ESLs look set to become a permanent fixture.
The advent of the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has increased the focus on the protection of sensitive patient data. In our latest white paper, we explain how CHG-MERIDIAN can help you to manage patient data and networked technologies, enabling you to digitalize your internal processes efficiently and in compliance with new data protection requirements.
May 23, 2019 – Weingarten
• Quality and information security standards of entire Gross-Gerau site validated • ISO 9001 and 27001 certification recognized at international level • Basis of BSI compliance certification for basic protection in accordance with B1.15 Deletion and Destruction of Datago to article
May 12, 2019 – Rotterdam
• Strategic partnership to explore new solutions in the market • Complementary services are key to this new partnershipgo to article
Apr 9, 2019 – Weingarten
• Growth: Lease originations up 22 percent year-on-year • Internationalization: Successful acquisition of Australian technology specialist equigroup in 2018 • Circular economy: Further increase in the number of refurbished and data-erased assets for the secondary marketgo to article
Sep 3, 2018 – Weingarten / Sydney
• Strategic growth impulse for lease originations for the CHG-MERIDIAN Group • equigroup opens up access to attractive Australia/New Zealand region • CHG-MERIDIAN now has a presence in 25 countries around the worldgo to article
Mar 22, 2018 – Weingarten
• Increased: Volume of lease origination rises by 8 percent year on year • Successful: Technology diversification and international positioning pay off • Innovative: Digitalisation offers further opportunities for profitable growthgo to article
Feb 20, 2018 – Berlin
• Digital skills as a key competence in the healthcare sector • Healthcare providers make efficiency gains and increase competitiveness by training their workforce • CHG-MERIDIAN supports D21-Digital-Index and analyses impact on investments in healthcarego to article